288 Vroom App News The Latest News about 288 Vroom iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad Apps
Feb 3, 2010 - Discover Da Vinci's Other Self-Portrait for iPhone/iPod Touch - Free
Bridgewater, New Jersey - You've heard about it, now decide for yourself, there's nothing as fun and intriguing as a real-life mystery. New Jersey based 288 Vroom LLC presents 'Was Da Vinci the Mona Lisa?' the iPhone/iPod Touch app that just may end the debate of whether or not the Mona Lisa really was a Leonardo Da Vinci self-portrait made to look like a woman. Now you be the judge. Get 'Was Da Vinci the Mona Lisa' while it's Free, you may not believe your eyes.
While fascinating, fun, and a great conversation starter, 'Was Da Vinci the Mona Lisa?' is no game, nor is it make-believe. In a few different ways, the app allows the user to compare Leonardo's famous self-portrait to the infamous Mona Lisa - each time inducing chills when they realize that they could be looking at the answer to one of the greatest mysteries of all time...who was the Mona Lisa?
"A few years ago, I heard that the Mona Lisa was really a Da Vinci self-portrait and I experimented with it in Photoshop but never found a way to easily share it with others. Since I began developing iPhone apps, it's been high on my list of apps to develop. I hope people enjoy seeing this as much I do." - said Gregg Levine, founder of 288 Vroom LLC.
* Watch Da Vinci's self-portrait transform into the Mona Lisa with accuracy too precise to be coincidence
* Adjust the transformation manually
* Compare his famous self-portrait to the Mona Lisa in a side-by-side view
* Use the side-by-side grid view that shows how the two portraits fit together like puzzle pieces
* Discover what may be Leonardo Da Vinci's greatest secret and possibly one of the greatest secrets of all time
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 3.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Was Da Vinci the Mona Lisa? is currently free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Reference category.